Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Very Long Day

Two people were out sick, another was free, and a 4th had a field assignment that took her out of the library most of the day, leaving me with 3 hours of very busy reference phone duty. Barely had time to finish the monthly stats and open and sort 2 days of mail (yesterday's came too late for me to deal with it). I didn't appreciate the caller who kept hanging up as soon as I said hello, either.

So I figure it's time for some linkies. Just two for now, but they're choice.

Here's a condom dress, a rather colorful frock for the lady who wants to be ready for anything. Found on The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns. She has links to others, too.

Bike Helmets that look like brains and ladybugs and frogs and more. Link from Boing Boing.

Feeling:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!