Friday, December 23, 2005

Update and Hoisery

The workday is about over and I thought I'd celebrate with a photo of my tights drawer. There are also drawers for pantyhose and socks. Lots of draws for socks. The blue fuzzies that are second from the bottom on the right are knee highs and below them are plush ankle socks.

And in 5 minutes or so, I'm off for a 3-day weekend, which I'll commence by stopping by Best Buy to see if they have the Serenity DVD. I already got my comics, so I have my reading material for the weekend.

It's been fairly quiet today, like a Friday. I was expecting it to be a lot busier after the transit strike, but I'm not complaining. Almost caught up with all the things that piled up over the last 3 days.

Feeling:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!