Thursday, December 22, 2005

Short Week

My work week should resume and end tomorrow. The subways should be running, though there is not, as yet, an actual agreement on a contract. Which means, I can go to Best Buy and hopefully, get the Serenity DVD and go to Forbidden Comics and get my stash of graphic goodness for the week. And the workday should go quickly tomorrow, because I've got a shitload of stuff to do. And after, I have a 3-day weekend. I'll probably make some of the time back, though I can afford the vacation days. One never knows what will come up and it's good to have a few extra days vacation time in reserve, just in case.

Actually moved my butt out of the apartment today. Helped that it was over freezing. Went to the gym! and bought milk. Made chocolate chip muffins from a Betty Crocker mix. Don't know yet if they're good, but they smell fairly tasty. They should be decent for breakfast or snacking.


Feeling:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!