Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Sweet Serenity


I've been hearing the theme from Firefly in my head all day, hearing bits of dialogue from the movie, but already, parts of it are fading from memory and I need to see it again and again and again. I should say that while it helps to know the show, that isn't necessary to enjoy the movie, provided space ships don't make you ill. Joss Whedon gives all the clues needed for the story to make sense.

Been making brushes and gradients in Photoshop. I'd tried that when I was first teaching myself the program, but hadn't really played with it before now. Yes, it's addicting.

Back to work tomorrow and I haven't gotten nearly as much done as I would've liked. I've been trying to go through the piles of crap that keep, well, piling up, and after 3 days of weeding and reading and neatening, I've barely made a dent in the magazines and comics and filing.

Since House wasn't on yesterday, I tried My Name is Earl and have to admit, it's pretty funny.

I did make some more mood icons, though. I'll use one now.

Feeling:

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:13 AM

    I tried to watch My Name Is Earl but then I can't get into House either :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:15 AM

    Been meaning to tell you that I am appreciating your icons. I really like this one, which is probably why I finally wrote you! :-)

    [don't watch House or ...Earl; never home Weds. nights]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love House. It's so snarky, but the show is on Tuesdays. Hmmmm.... did I get the days mixed up? I had three days off and that always throws off my schedule.

    Glad you like the icons, Cat. It's been fun and frustrating making them. I think this piece of clipart (which I scanned from a Dover print collection) is particularly nice. I did the coloring and lettering.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!