Monday, September 19, 2005

More of the Usual (Linkage)

My thoughts on the Emmys and Award Shows in General.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day snuck up on me again, and since I misplaced my pirate lexicon, the best I can do is "Ahoy, mates." Damn. I don't even have an eye patch, or a parrot for my shoulder.

These Russian painted computer mice are so cool. I want! The site's in Russian, but scroll down for some English and to see the full collection. Also Speech Bubble Stickers on Posters and Signs and what people wrote on them. (Found on Boing Boing.)

Quote of the Day from my personalized Google page:
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.
- Oscar Wilde


Feeling:

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:45 PM

    I loooved the russian mice! Thanks for sharing your find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. They are amazing, aren't they? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:01 PM

    I watched Pirates of the Carribbean in honor of the occasion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!