Thursday, September 22, 2005

Miscellaneous Chocoliciousness

A recipe for Chocolate Sherbet.

A Keyboard Keys Handbag. I'm thinking it must be a bit heavy. (Found on Boing Boing.)

Liquid Sculpture is very cool looking. (Found on Cynical-C Blog; I don't think I linked to this yet.)

You Are 60% Boyish and 40% Girlish

You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.


On the blogging side of things, I've been thinking about all the blogs I have. I've been blogging for about 18 months now and a few of my blogs seem to command the most attention. This blog is the main one, the fun one, and with its recent facelift, my favorite. Write Stuff is my next favorite one, now that I have a paid LiveJournal account and am having a blast playing with the layouts and the communities, and I love the threaded commenting that functions like a message board there.

Malt Shop is my memes blog, plain and simple. I do regular, non-graphic memes there. Shelly's Book Shelf and Shelly's Comic Book Shelf are also fairly distinct and get posts on a schedule that parallels my reading. The others are a bit fuzzier.

Occasional Blog is worth my keeping because I want to keep politics off Cyber Chocolate. I don't post there often, hence the name. Alternate Reality and Shelly's Book Journal are mainly for me, places where I can keep certain info online and if other people want to check 'em out, that's nice.

Which leave Retro-Spective as the odd blog out. I thought I'd do more reminiscing, or at least, more frequently, but it's been hard to do even one entry a month, since I got so busy with layouts and graphics and soon, back to working on my science fiction novels. Posting to that blog is becoming a chore. Hell, it's already a chore. Mainly, I started it to try creating a certain look, which doesn't quite look right in Firefox and I don't know how to fix it. So, I'm considering deleting it, maybe moving some of the posts over here.

If anyone who comes here reads it, I'd appreciate any feedback you can offer. I was going to do a poll, but realized, I'm not gonna drop any of the others, so having folks vote on their fav or the ones they read or whatever, isn't that helpful, unless it's a Yes/Keep vs No/Delete Retro-Spective Poll. I think I won't waste a poll on that. I'll be posting part of this over there, to let folks who stop by there and don't come here a heads-up on my current thinking.

Feeling:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:19 PM

    I'm 30% boyish and 70% girlish.

    It's The Hair.

    And the legs.

    And the pouting lips.

    And the frocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always suspected that about you. And definitely, the pouting lips.

    Thought I was gonna say the hair? Or the frocks? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!