Thursday, September 29, 2005

Me Me Me Meme

Did a retrospective-type questionnaire meme here. You'll see a new header, made from the elements I used to have there, if you've bothered to look at that blog previously. And if anyone can tell me how to get rid of those little white "tabs" at the top of the content section, I'd appreciate it. In IE, the white goes across all the way, under the sidebar and appears in a thin segment down the sidebar's right border. That's how I want it to look. No background shows up between the main/post section and the sidebar, but in FF, the background does show in the middle there and I get those weird white tab things at the top of the section. I don't know css nearly well enough to fiddle without screwing things up royally.

Feeling:
Okay, so I'm trying out one of my new mood icons. It fits the meme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!