Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Odd Things

Things that didn't fit in the previous entry.

I love online ordering. I ordered some Clarks sandals from two places on Saturday: Online Shoes and Zappos. Zappos order came in first, today.

The doorman told me he had a package for me when I got home. I told him I know and could tell him when it was delivered and who signed for it. I love online UPS tracking.

The predicted "drenching thunderstorm" never showed up, but it was nasty cloudy all day. Not too hot, but humid.

Phone reference was busy busy busy, same as yesterday. The first half of the week is always busier than the second half, but people are catching on that it's easier to get through on Friday and Saturday and the end of the week is much busier than it used to be.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:39 AM

    Did you order them from two different places to see which one arrived first?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not intentionally. :) I ordered first from Onlineshoes.com because I'd used them before, but they didn't have one of the sandals I wanted, so I ordered what they did have that I wanted, then I tried Zappos which did have the other pair and something else I liked.... I'm addicted to shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!