Monday, August 15, 2005

New Look for the New Blogging Year

As you can see, there have been some changes here. I had gotten to the point where my skill level in things html and css had been surpassed and it was time to get professional help to do what I wanted. Mainly, I wanted a more professional, cohesive look that would look good in both IE and Firefox. Thanks to Cat at BlogTogs, I now have it.

I can't recommend her and BlogTogs highly enough. She was patient with all my odd little requests (I had to have my same font, Alfred Drake, for ex, and I wanted to use my photos as much as possible) and came up with a wonderful look that isn't radically different than what I had, yet still is marvelously chocolicious. I think she did a fantastic job and I hope you think so, too.

I'll still be doing some tweaking, moving things around, and I have to upload the images to my webhost, but otherwise, things should be working fairly well. I just need to get used to this blog's sidebar now being on the left side and not the right.

So, even though there are still a few days remaining until CC's anniversary, the celebration has commenced.

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!