Saturday, August 20, 2005

Misc. Stuff


A friend sent me 2 of these sticky memo pads (they're not Post-Its because that's a different company). They're from Colorbok. Isn't this the cutest thing? Okay, I don't normally like cutest things, but this is so apt.

Meanwhile, Merriam-Webster Online is pissing me off by putting up popups when you first go on that even Firefox isn't stopping. I don't want to pay for premium service, so I might have to go back to using just my hardcopy M-W dictionary.

I was looking at icon and Photoshop tutorials on LiveJournal communities last night. I might be starting a new obsession. Playing with effects is fun. Wish I had more time. Though I'm pretty much wasting today, because we're going out tonight and any project I start will be too long to get done and I hate dropping things in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!