Monday, August 01, 2005

If It's Monday, It Must Be Miscellany Time

Chocolate Cheese? The mind boggles. Found on Collecting My Thoughts.

I'm sure I've seen this, maybe even posted it before, but it's still fun: an alternate version of an E.A. Poe poem. Found on Maud Newton.

When are tattoos not tattoos? When they're sleeves. These are very cool. I must get some.

I've seen this on a number of blogs and finally decided to take the quiz, myself. No surprise with the results.
You are an Atheist

When it comes to religion, you're a non-believer (simple as that).
You prefer to think about what's known and proven.
You don't need religion to solve life's problems.
Instead, you tend to work things out with logic and philosophy.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:54 PM

    That killed my appetite, the cheese part that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's not a combination that did anything for my appetite, either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:02 AM

    I've had choclate a couple of times actually and it was pretty good. It was a while ago so I don't remember how it actually tasted but it was prolly like a light cheesy flavor such as cream cheese and a light chocolate flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that I think of it, I have had chocolate cheesecake, which was pretty good. But still.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:03 PM

    Well, I came up as "Agnostic".
    At least I assume that's what they meant, because they spelled it "Agonistic". Which sounds more like Catholicism to me.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol. The spelling on these quizzes is usually poor. At least it wasn't Gnostic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:01 PM

    I came up as atheist also, no surprise there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:40 PM

    Quiz: Ditto

    Chocolate Cheese has possibilities. Dessert fondue. Dip for fresh strawberries with champagne. A chocolate cheese struedel...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ack. Strawberries. Yuck. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!