Friday, August 26, 2005

Friday Fun


Some cyber yumminess to end the week.

Oooo, penguins.

Take the Name that Candybar test. Link found on Idle Type.

The Writings on the Stall is just what it sounds like: public bathroom writings. And it has an rss feed!

Similarly, there's also Latrinalia.

I had started blogging about the fanlisting interests I have in the sidebar, but that's starting to feel like an obligation, which blogging shouldn't be, so I'm not going to do it anymore, unless, of course, I feel like it. But really, I doubt I have to explain much. The TV show ones speak for themselves, and if folks reading here haven't figured out I love chocolate, I can't do much about that. I love bagels, too, any type, preferably with cream cheese and lox. Mars is there, too, and science fiction. I'm writing a series of science fiction novels set on Mars I hope to get published someday. Oh, and dollhouse miniatures is a hobby of mine. And I have some of my favorite comic book characters listed too: Birds of Prey, Nightwing, and Arsenal.

Finally, there are the Sharpies. I love pens and markers and ever since Sharpie introduced their many colors of fine points, well, it was love at first sight.

Feeling:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!