Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Blogthings Quiz

First, I guess I owe Blogthings an apology. I'm pretty sure Bravenet had popups on the poll I had here, but before that, I think I had some trouble with Blogtricks, not Blogthings. They sound alike, I got confused. I went to the Blogthings site and looked around and mostly, it's just quizzes. I feel like Emily Latella here, with my "nevermind." But what counts is that I was getting popups and that meant others probably were and I really don't like that. A tiny ad underneath the service or via a link is fine, but not popups. I was getting them even when I was previewing the site. Even Firefox, which I am quickly falling in love with (tho I still use IE for updating my Blogger blogs) wasn't stopping them.

So anyway, here's a quiz from Blogthings.
Your Kissing Purity Score: 60% Pure

For you, kissing isn't a casual thing

Lip to lip action makes your heart sing


So, that's what I'd look like with blonde hair. heh

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:21 PM

    I'm glad you like Firefox. Sometimes I have to go back to IE to get to certain sites, and I get frustrated with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm still trying to get used to FF. I keep closing it when I think I'm closing tabs, and opening new windows when I mean to open new tabs, but it is easier to find the links/bookmarks I want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:42 AM

    What a goody two shoes! I scored 11% and I'd probably would have been worse, but I can't remember if he had a moustache or not... LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:08 PM

    Even with triple protection, I can't avoid those annoying popups from Bravenet, either! That's why I advise not using free hosting. As far as Firefox is concerned, I have it to ensure the web pages I create don't look too awful in it, but it's annoying to try to use, especially with blogger.com services.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Blogger is a free hosting service, and no popups. :) And I wasn't using Bravenet for hosting, just the poll here. Pollhost seems fine even though I can't do as much with how it looks. I have Bravenet's This Day in History and Science News on a couple of my other blogs and so far, no popups. If they start up, I'll delete those services, too.

    As for Firefox, it takes out the middle section of brown that should match the posting section and shows the background. That is not how I want the blog to look but have no idea how or why that happens, so as long as folks can read the posts, I'm leaving it like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!