Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Blogthings Quiz

First, I guess I owe Blogthings an apology. I'm pretty sure Bravenet had popups on the poll I had here, but before that, I think I had some trouble with Blogtricks, not Blogthings. They sound alike, I got confused. I went to the Blogthings site and looked around and mostly, it's just quizzes. I feel like Emily Latella here, with my "nevermind." But what counts is that I was getting popups and that meant others probably were and I really don't like that. A tiny ad underneath the service or via a link is fine, but not popups. I was getting them even when I was previewing the site. Even Firefox, which I am quickly falling in love with (tho I still use IE for updating my Blogger blogs) wasn't stopping them.

So anyway, here's a quiz from Blogthings.
Your Kissing Purity Score: 60% Pure

For you, kissing isn't a casual thing

Lip to lip action makes your heart sing


So, that's what I'd look like with blonde hair. heh