Thursday, June 30, 2005

Thursdays Go Better With Links

The usual work flow nonsense at work. Slow week til today when a dozen things needing doing NOW. And June is worse than most end of month tasks because it's the end of the fiscal year. At least I have a 3-day weekend to look forward to, and getting some stuff caught up at home.

I riffed here on my blogging habits as a follow-up to Wil's comment re: my post on comments.

NetDisaster is fun, in a freaky kind of way. (Found on Idle Type) Also found this there, the falling girl and the big bubbles, which I've seen 2 other places this week. Just use your mouse to prod her loose when she gets stuck. And finally, Exciting Links for Boring Days in No Particular Order. On the latter, I found Lincoln's Gettysburg Address as a PowerPoint Presentation (I laughed out loud) and the Potato Peeler.

The Really Big Button That Doesn't Do Anything. As advertised. (Found on Surfilicious)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!