Monday, June 06, 2005

On My Other Blogs

Some memories of my father for Father's Day later this month over on Retro-Spective. He's 79 and going strong.

Meming has resumed over on The Malt Shop and I've posted a few things over on The Write Stuff. And don't forget to check Shelly's Book Shelf for my book reviews and Occasional Blog for some ranting and issue-oriented posting.

I usually forget a few things after a vacation, but I was startled, while posting over on The Write Stuff where I need to code links and things, that I'd forgotten a crucial part of the link code and had to look it up. The things we think have become child's play can so easily slip our minds when not in use. Gray matter can be so slippery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!