Monday, June 20, 2005

Monday Miscellany

Pretty decent day for a Monday, and the weather was perfect for spring. Even better, the slumping Mets have a travel day and aren't playing.

If your taste in jewelry runs to the bizarre, you might like these pieces made from doll body parts. (found on Boing Boing)

More fun jewelry found on Chaos Theory.

Grow-a-Brain linked to a number of cool sites for info on Matryhoshka dolls (nesting dolls, mostly from Russia). I have a number of sets of these dolls (well, one set is just cones). Most are Russian but I have a nice Polish set. I might have to make some sets of my own. And these painted computer mice are too cool. I want 'em all.

Went to Container Store during lunch and *gasp* they were having sales. Picked up two mini plastic stacking drawers for $1.99 each. Have no idea what I'll put in 'em or where they'll go. But they're so cute. If I didn't have to get back to work, I might've probably would have bought more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!