Sunday, June 19, 2005

Dad's Day: The Quiz

Your Daddy Is George Clinton


What You Call Him: Old Man
Why You Love Him: You don't love him, you just love calling him "daddy"



Uh, that said, hubby and I spent Dad's Day at my sister's for a food orgy. Lots of kids, lots of people, and a lot of food I actually liked. With my sister, there's usually a selection of things I've never heard of, can't pronounce, or wouldn't eat if you paid me. So anyway, I'm currently stuffed to the gills. I actually feel like I have gills. Here are some pics from the dessert selections.


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:32 AM

    I got OJ. :/ Wanna swap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:43 AM

    I call my Daddy - Papi! According to the little quiz :)

    That fruit tray looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fruit tray, and the fruit/cream pie that was next to it, were so pretty, no one wanted to ruin them by eating them. But the fruit pie went too fast, anyway, for me to get a pic of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!