Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The No-Food Diet and Other Bits of Trivia

Been eating too many of the chocolate chip cookies I made last night, and they're not even the best I've ever made. I need to lose 10-15 pounds so my clothes will fit and not try to suffocate me. The only thing I can think of is to stop eating. Why do calories have to taste so good?

Some ranting over on Occasional Blog. Well, not really ranting. Mostly a bit about an interesting concept in industry with regard to the enviroment. Fascinating stuff, actually.

Hubby is in Los Vegas and I asked him to put $10 on the Mets to win tonight. I have no idea what odds he got for me, but they won. They won, I tell ya. 2-1. I hope I made more than a buck.

After I post this, I'm gonna pull more things out of the sidebar. They're either on the Blog Links page on ImPRESS Books or they will be soon. I've been getting the occasional popup here, and I'm not sure if it's the Bravenet stuff I have onsite or something else. I've also had trouble loading the full page at work, tho not at home. I think it's all the Java and I don't want to pull any of that out. So if anyone else is having trouble, my apologies. I'll be moving a few things into the footer, too, to make the sidebar shorter, such as the credits. The Blog Links link is in the sidebar, under My Cyber Places.

Norton just informed me it blocked an attempt to attack my PC. I think I should get this posted while I can. heh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!