Wednesday, April 27, 2005

On the Hump

An honest to goodness thunderstorm tonight. Lightning and thunder and rain. At least, I didn't get caught in the worst of it.

Found this chocolicious link, Chocolove, on So Many Books.

Online Karaoke, found on The Presurfer.

Just when I thought "Alias" was convoluted enough, they went and made things more convoluted. But also intriguing. Coming attractions for next week look good.

From next week's TV Guide: Dr House (Hugh Laurie) was voted sexiest doctor on TV, with 73 per cent of the vote. Poor Noah Wyle, as Dr. Carter on ER, came in with just 10 per cent. Now that's a voting outcome I agree with completely.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:23 AM

    I just found this blog and can tell you that I have at least three things in common with you: I am a librarian; I am rarely without chocolate; I watch Alias. Yes, that was an very interesting twist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:26 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, we have the important things in common. Can't beat that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!