Tuesday, April 26, 2005

A Little of a Lot of Things

It's been that kind of weekend. And I'd taken the day off today for Passover, which worked out nicely since I felt like crap most of the day and was glad to be home (that monthly reason for feeling like crap).

The small dollhouse I'd bought at the miniatures show was delivered; the nice couple who make the houses and sold it to me brought it over before they drove home to Canada. A sure sign of the times. I didn't have to give directions, which I suck at because I don't drive. They just used MapQuest and found the place without trouble.

Got some writing done, edited a story for one of our amateur press publications, got some reading in, caught up on blogs, decoupaged another small chest, and still have a shitload of stuff to do. Ah well. There's always next weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:37 PM

    decoupaged another small chest

    Is that a euphemism?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chest of drawers. Although you may have given me an idea for some body art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:12 PM

    I had to look up decoupage :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:56 AM

    What do you get when you pull your underwear up to your armpits?

    A chest of drawers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, Brian, you do pose a challenge, one I'm not up for first thing in the morning. I'll see if I can manage a snappy comeback when I get home tonight. But I doubt it. ;) Touche.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!