Thursday, April 14, 2005

Just One of Those Days

I wasn't in the mood to work. Nice day out if a bit cool. A bit short-staffed at work. Too many projects going on at once and all I wanted to do was get home so I could play with my website again.

Got this week's comics. Satisfying end to the latest JSA story arc. Nightwing's latest storyline is odd to say the least. Not sure I like the new direction, but Hester and Parks art is nice. Green Arrow was intense and I can't wait for the next chapter of the current storyline. Still have a couple of comics to read, but one of them will have to wait til I get the last of the story. Adam Strange is a limited run series and I like reading those in one sitting if I can.

Mets have now won 4 straight after dropping their first 5. It looks to be an interesting season.

And I have more things to do than time to do them and can't decide what to do first sometimes.

Watched the tape of the first 2 episodes of "Eyes" and last night ended up not taping it and watching Man From UNCLE over on American Life channel. I want to like "Eyes," really. I adore Tim Daly and the rest of the cast is good, but except for Harlan Judd (Daly), no one's really likeable. And I guess I'm tired of intrigue. I enjoy the plot twists and not knowing who's lying, etc. on "Alias," but I guess I just wanted "Eyes" to be a simple PI series with people who bend the rules. I'm not in the mood for all the back-stabbing. I feel kinda bad about it. They seem to be trying so hard to please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!