Friday, April 08, 2005

The Joy of Posting

Looks like Blogger is back on track. The ultimate irony is that the page to use to report problems hasn't been working, either, and they're working on it. Computers. Ya gotta love 'em. Right? Of course, I'm going to back this entry up before I actually try posting it, just in case.

Blogger Pet and Blog Patrol, both of which had been having problems, are working again, too. It's probably a sad commentary on today's tech that I've come to expect problems and don't really get fazed by them, unless there's something I really, really want to blog about. And I must admit, now that it's been a year since I started blogging, I hardly check my stats, anymore.

Last night's monsoon ended before I had to leave for work and the clouds started rolling out midday, making for a mostly nice day. And it's light when I come home and stays light for about an hour. It's really feeling like spring. I almost don't mind that the Mets are now 0 and 4. Sheesh. Glad I haven't been able to watch those games.

Actually, I really don't have much to say tonight. I'm just enjoying the chance to actually post without trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!