I found this one on tine.blog-city and the questions seemed generic enough to do here.
1. Which household chore do you really hate?
Cleaning the bathrooms. Yuck.
2. Which chore do you like doing?
Laundry. I sit in the laundry room and read while the clothes are washing and drying.
3. What is the worst job you've ever done?
Typed bills. I know, that doesn't sound so bad, but I haven't had a lot of jobs to choose between.
4. What would be your dream job?
Owning my own bookstore, not a good idea in this age of superstores like B&N. So maybe web design if I had the time to go back to school.
5. What's the worst job you can imagine?
6. What is the happiest event you've experienced?
7. What is the saddest thing you've experienced?
My mother's death.
8. Have you experienced true love?
Yup. Married him.
9. Is there anyone you hate? Why?
No. Hate is so wasteful of time and energy.
10. How many countries have you visited?
Just one. Canada.
11. How many houses have you lived in?
Two. And 4 apartments, including the current one.
12. How many towns have you lived in?
Five neighborhoods in NYC and one town on Long Island, NY.
13. How many schools/colleges have you attended?
Uh, lessee. Elementary school, junior high, high school, college, grad school (incomplete, but the same one as college), grad school again (different one this time). Five or 6 depending on how you count the college/grad school one.
14. How many cars have you had?
I don't drive. Hubby has had a couple since we've been married.
15. How many people live in your house?
Hubby and me in this apartment.
16. How many pets have you had?
Just a parakeet when I was a kid.
17. How many siblings do you have?
One sister (she's 3 years younger).
18. How many drinks make you drunk?
Dunno. Never been drunk. Really. A bit tipsy after a glass of champagne once.
19. How many websites do you have?
One regular website and a dozen blogs, plus 2 for practice.
20. How many hours a day are you online?
Counting work? Too many. Let's just say it's a lot. :)