Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Spamming Myself

Here's Spam-o-Matic: In case you don't have enough spam sent to you, you can generate your own. Found on Generator Blog. This is what I came up with:
DO YOU FEEL 3VI1?
---------------------------------------------------------------
N0 MORE! those times are over. GET INSTANT WHAT AILS YA 100%!!!!
Did you ever think..... it doesnt w0rk!?
Now it does! Read on--Cyber Chocolate2000(TM) this will help you GUARANTEED
My friends told me: "evil evil" to which I had one reply
WHAT AILS YA 24 Hours
ONLY with our Cyber Chocolate2000(TM)!!!
Dr. Shelly says: "I saw it work like magic." (Shelly is TRUSTED source
in the field.)
Try it for free NOW!
JUST $19... too good to be troo? I thought s0 too ....at first.
Try it now. CLICK HERE
www.buy-cyber-chocolate2000.com
---------------------------

Chaos Theory found a DIY logo maker. They mention something about buying, but if you just want a quick graphic, screen caps work fine. The choices are pretty basic and uh, bland, but I think this makes a nice button.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!