Friday, February 04, 2005

Linking Up

Just thought I'd say upfront that I don't comment much on blogs I read because I'm usually too busy skimming through more than 200 blogs, looking for gems like these to share with all you nice folks reading this. But I still love all you guys whose blogs I read and I will try to do better in the Comments department.

Found this on J-Walk Blog: Gizoogle. Like Google, but not.

This entry on Derek Knight's Son of Cheese blog features the photo exploits of a Mr. Gay Skeleton.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:59 PM

    I wouldn't worry about it, it's hard keeping up your blog, reading a zillion others and then commenting. I've finally decided to leave the heavy duty blogrolling for the weekends and the posting for the weekdays LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh. Thanks, Kim. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:24 PM

    Hey, I just thought this was worth noting since I found out about blogexplosion through you and you are of course a member of TB but I just wound up here via BE :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that's definitely worth noting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!