Wednesday, January 19, 2005

New Stuff

Green patterns are now up on Pattern Recognition.
I ranted a bit on Occasional Blog.

Good day at the comics shop: Outsiders #19 finally came out and was an emotionally satisfying ending to the 3-issue story arc. Got a bunch of other good ones, too: Wolverine, Birds of Prey, and Catwomen, plus a couple of others.

Did I mention I started a meme of sorts over on Shelly's Book Shelf?

Got the shoes Clarks ordered for me when the store didn't have my size. They were on sale and I have them in maroon and wanted the black pair because they're so comfy. That was on Monday and the guy said it would take 5 business days to arrive. They were shipped to me directly and the store paid shipping and they arrived today. Now that's good service.

Had today off because I'm working Saturday. I suspect no one was in today to fix my PC. Tomorrow could be another very long workday.

This is so cool: The Box Doodle Project. Found on Danny Gregory's Everyday Matters, which is a really nice blog that's almost a scrapbook online at times.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:14 PM

    That is cool! When I was little my brother once built me a hobbit house out of cardboard boxes and then he built me a cardboard box robot and cut out little icon like pieces of cardboard that had spots that fit them and were his "controls." He gave that one to me for Christmas one year and my mother was horrified but I thought it was the best present ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so cool, Barrie, and like loads of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!