Friday, January 28, 2005

Egads, Another Blog

Well, really, it's for my amateur press. I have a monthly newsletter on the ImPRESS Books website and realized I could do that in blog form. And I must say, I'm getting good at figuring out where things go and what's what in Blogger's Minima template. So if you want to see my handiwork, it's ImPRESSions Extra. The fiddling is fun, but it takes time. And so, since I was busy playing with the new blog, I didn't get much else done. And now I have to start working on the website's update for February. So no real bloggy goodness tonight. Sorry.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:36 PM

    Shelley - Have you looked into Typepad? I switched over when Blogger started inducing fits of anger and keeping me up at night. I think they let you take a tour (www.typepad.com). Anyways, so as not to sound too much like a commercial for typepad, I'll also comment that I like your self-portrait, but it's so small! Would love to see a bigger version.

    p.s. typepad also lets you set up photo albums with you blog. Dammit, I did it again.

    tracy
    http://durteemartini.blogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Typepad a pay service? I prefer free since I'm already paying for my website and for one of my LJs. I use AOL for photoblogs for the free ftp space (across 7 screen names) and store photos for the other blogs on my website. And I plan to download Picasa one of these days.

    I happen to like Blogger. It's been easy to learn how to use and to play with. But I try most free blogging services I stumble upon, just to see what they're like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should also add that I won't be posting photos of myself online that are recognizable as me. Just a way to keep my privacy. Plus I hate the way I look in pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!