Sunday, December 19, 2004

Sunday Snow

Yes, we had our first snow of the season, which mostly melted and is busy turning into sheets of ice outside right now. It's supposed to be very cold tomorrow, which means the ice will stick around for a while and walking to and from the subway on our little hill here tomorrow will not be fun.

The Jets won! They're having a great season.

We had our belated Chanukah family party today at the home of one of my stepsisters. Lots of yummy food and I ate too much of it. The gift giving is reserved for the kids these days, most of whom are teens now.

And I feel like my body is trying to be sick but forgot how since I haven't had a cold in years, not since I started getting flu shots and I didn't get one this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!