Thursday, December 30, 2004

Bleh

Was too tired to do anything of interest tonight. Was even too tired to read, so I watched reruns of CSI and Without a Trace and surfed on Blog Explosion.

One more day of the year and I have to work it. I'm hoping things will be nice and quiet. But at least it will be warm: in the 50s.

At least I finished the book I was reading during the subway ride home, making a total of 13 for the year. Not one of my better years, but not one of my worst, either. Now to choose the next book to read. This can take me a while.

And since I'm boring myself, I figure I must be boring anyone who might read this, so I think I'll be merciful and stop.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:44 PM

    Aw, shut up, Shelly. ;-) Have a lovely and prosperous new year, honey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:20 PM

    Hmmm. I left a comment earlier today, but it's not here.

    Anyway, sad news about Dick. I thought he'd recovered! ***sigh*** Just won't be the same without him.

    Have a beautiful new year, Shelly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a good new year, too, Ms. Lori. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!