Wednesday, November 10, 2004

South Park Me?

I've been seeing this on a lot of blogs, so I had to try it. I suppose my inability to figure out how to save it with the link rather than just doing a screen cap is because I have the wrong version of Flash. Whatever. I don't actually watch "South Park." I just wanted to see what I'd look like as a character. Kinda cute, huh?

So Yasser Arafat is dead. The announcement seemed anticlimatic given his coma had been deepening for days now. Now we'll see how the mid-East will react, but I doubt it will be good. As if this year hasn't had enough turmoil and horrors.

Ashcroft's resignation was much more of a surprise. I thought he'd have to be pried from that job kicking and screaming after the NEXT election.

Apparently, the rating thing is getting competitive and weird on Blog Explosion. I pulled Occasional Blog from my BE blogs after it got a rating of one. Raters were anonymous, then named, now anonymous again, but that didn't matter. I couldn't stand seeing that "1." My other 3 blogs listed on BE have respectable average ratings, including this one, but that "1" galled me. So now I see in BE's tagboard comments folks complaining that some people are going around giving out "1" ratings as some sort of prank. BE is a lot of fun, albeit very addicting, but it just figures some uh, how can I put this delicately -- idiots -- need to be childish about things.

I haven't had much energy this week. I feel so blah. I hope things improve tomorrow -- a federal holiday so I don't have to work, though hubby does -- so I can get some writing done. Today, after I got my teeth cleaned, I came home and vegged, mostly surfing on BE. Gotta love those mystery credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!