Thursday, November 18, 2004

Numerology

You Are the Reformer
1

You're a responsible person - with a clear sense of right and wrong.
High standards are important to you, and you do everything to meet them.
You are your own worst critic, feeling ashamed if you're not perfect.
You have the highest integrity, and people expect you to be fair.

My favorite number is 5 and I'm partial for reasons having to do with birthdays in my family to the number 7. I like what it says for 1, though. But all I can think about is the song.... "One is the loneliest number..."

And if this is coming out too small, I've upped the size in the code for the table, but I have no idea why it looks fine in preview and weird for me when I post. I hope you can read it.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:54 PM

    I'm a 5, too!

    By the way, thanks for commenting at Busted Stuff. I've been lurking here, too, so I figured today was as good a day as any to get you on my blogroll :)

    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Trish,
    Thanks for visiting, and for reading. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!