I am now on vacation for a week. Yeeha! It was nice and light when I left for work, dark when I left to come home. I hate this. I wish we could have Daylight Savings Time all year round. And it always takes a while for me to adjust to no sunshine at 5 pm.
I found a few nice more nice blogs via Blog Explosion so I figure I should pimp them.
- Gita Manas: Nice layout, if a bit dark and hard to read. I've got it on Bloglines, which makes it much easier to read. Well written, it gets intense at times, but I'm hooked.
- One Whipped Mother: This has attitude from top to bottom. She grabbed me by the shirt and hasn't let go.
- Suburban Lesbian: Another well-written blog by someone with interesting things to say.
- Travels in Booland: Oddly enough, though I'm not much interested in Mommy or Family blogs, I've found a few I really enjoy, and this is another one.
- Wannabemuse: Hey, she's a librarian! I have to like her blog. :) Nicely written, lovely layout/design.