Sunday, October 17, 2004

Nightly Musings

I'm going to refrain from really commenting on "Farscape: Peacekeepers' War" until I see part 2 tomorrow, except to say I loved it and can't wait to see the rest.

I killed off a goodly portion of the day and evening redoing Occasional Blog. And boy am I glad I saved the old template so I could copy and paste the blog rings, links, and code for images into the sidebar of the new template. I hope folks like the look and read what I have to say there, uh, occasionally.

I apparently have found a surefire way to get comments here: pimp other people's blogs. :) Seriously, I appreciate the comments and got a warm, fuzzy feeling reading them. There's no better high for a writer -- well, for this writer -- than having an audience. And while I can see the counter go up, for all I know folks are just surfing through, so it's nice to have the confirmation that there are many of you out there actually reading what I have to say.

And to make the day complete, the Jets are now 5-0! Next game, they play a good team, so we'll see if they can stay undefeated. But it sure is nice to see that number in the win column this far into the season. Yeah, they'd been that bad for quite a while.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:04 AM

    Post anything about chocolate and I'll likely comment.
    Did you go to the chocolate exhibit at the Natural History museum last summer? I was actually a bit dissapointed in it, but i was recuperating from orthopedic surgery and needed a pick me up. Got a cookbook... Chocolate Desserts by Pierre herme.

    AMAZING but more geared towards the experienced cook ( puffs herself up like a peacock)

    Dangit. Now I want chocolate. And I dont have any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:20 AM

    I found your blog through our baby diva's blog (Puglet Ponderings)....and although I love chocolate...cyber chocolate is really awesome. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, puglet, I didn't get to the museum exhibit, unfortunately. Nor have I been able to go to the chocolate show near work. I'm usually working the Saturday they hold it and the line to get in is too long for me to be able to get in during lunch hour.

    MileHighDivaCyn, thank you for the good words. I'm glad you found your way here. I've noticed I've gotten a good number of referrals from puglet's ponderings, so her blog must be popular. Hey, we all know a good thing when we see, or read, it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:01 PM

    Have you stumbled across any of the bloggers involved in this ring? Check out the list of blogbrarians on the left-hand side.

    Some entertainment included from fellow IT girls and guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:18 PM

    Did I really do that to you? How awful! It's http://tinylittlelibrarian.blog-city.com/ and I think you'll certainly find one or two to enjoy, and perhaps revisit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, PLD,
    I've been readin tinylittlelibrarian for a few months now. I've got the library/librarian/book/publishing folder of my Bloglines subs now in the sidebar for both Shelly's Book Shelf and Occasional Blog. I love Tales of the "Liberry" and Foxy Librarian, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!