Saturday, October 09, 2004

Aura: Code Orange

But first...

I joined BlogExplosion. I don't understand all of it -- What am I supposed to do with unassigned credits?! -- but it seems interesting. The link is in the sidebar, in the Etcetera section near the bottom. I looked at Blogshares and it doesn't seem to be for me. It works apparently like an online stock market game and I have enough trouble with real world investments. I couldn't figure it out at all.

Found this on Anonymous Rowhouse:

orange aura
Your aura shines Orange!


What Color Is Your Aura?
brought to you by Quizilla

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:16 PM

    I just joined BE as well. i only have one blog (silly me)so I assigned all credits to my site..guess it gets more hits then? Who knows.
    Re:Blogshares..I was quite suprised to find my blog being traded on there..at one point today i was the number 4 "Hot Stocks" pick. As I have no readers..why would anyone want to trade my blog? kind of funny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:16 AM

    Hey thanks for joining from my site! When somebody joins from your site you get 10% of however many credits they get so that is cool. You can use unassigned credits to get "tickets" for the lottery (which is more like a raffle) where they draw and and you somebody wins a crapload of credits once a month. Also, if you wanna go all out and make a banner for your site, you can use extra credits for the banners (to "pay" for them). Or you can auto-assign all of them to go to people seeing your blog.

    Isn't it fun? You get to satisfy your "Next Blog" addiction while getting people to see your blog too! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Megan, for telling me about Blog Explosion. I backtracked from your Blogger name to your journal and got the link. :) And thanks for explaining a bit more about the use of credits. They don't explain things all that well on the site.

    I'll probably do a banner once I figure out how to use the rest of PhotoShop's features. I want to redo the title here and over on Shelly's Book Shelf too -- using text art -- but I just haven't had the time to work through PhotoShop's manual. :)

    Thanks again and I'm glad I was able to get you a few credits with the referral.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!