Friday, March 20, 2020

Time for a Questionnaire


50 (yes fifty!!) Things You've Never Been Asked.... (Except I've done questionnaires with many of these before.)

1. What is the color of your hairbrush?
B&W, but I usually just use a comb. I have a white comb.
2. Name a food you never ever eat.
Liver, lamb, lots of others
3. Are you typically too warm or too cold?
I get hot, I get cold, often within minutes.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Watching "Conan without Borders" on Netflix.
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Any bar of good dark chocolate is fine, but I do like dark chocolate Milky Ways.
6. Have you ever been to a professional sporting event?
Lots and lots of baseball games. Also some hockey games ages ago.
7. What is the last thing you said out loud?
(I don't recall, mostly because I talk to myself all the time.)
8. What is your favorite ice cream?
Chocolate
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water
10. Do you like your wallet?
Odd question. If I didn't like it, I would've replaced it. It's a nice leather tri-fold.
11. What was the last thing you ate?
Dark chocolate M&Ms.
12. Did you buy any new clothes last weekend?
Nope
13. The last sporting event you watched in person?
Last Mets baseball game of last season, when a foul ball broke my arm.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
White cheddar is nice, but I rarely eat popcorn.
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
I rarely text. Probably my sister.
16. Ever go camping?
Back in my teens, at day camp overnights.
17. Do you take vitamins?
Yep.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
Nope. Don't go to shul on Friday night or Saturday, either.
19. Do you have a tan?
No
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
More variety with Chinese food, so that. I love pizza, though, but I don't eat a lot of wheat, anymore, due to the fructans (the sugar in wheat, I don't have a gluten, which is a protein, problem).
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
I haven't drunk soda in decades.
22. What color socks do you usually wear?
Whatever I'm in the mood for. I own a LOT of socks.
23. Do you ever drive above the speed limit?
I don't drive.
24. What terrifies you?
Pandemics, idiots in elected and appointed government jobs.
25. Look to your left, what do you see?
The TV.
26. What chore do you hate?
Cleaning.
27. What do you think of when you hear an Australian accent?
That the speaker might just be Australian.
28. What’s your favorite soda?
It was cherry coke, also Cream and Root Beer. Root Beer makes for great chocolate ice cream floats.
29. Do you go into a fast food place or just hit the drive-thru?
Neither.
30. What is your favorite number?
It's a secret.
31. Who's the last person you talked to?
Hubby, or probably myself.
32. Favorite cut of beef?
Sirloin, rib steak
33. Last song you listened to?
Don't recall. I had the radio on earlier.
34. Last book you read?
Kate Atkinson's Transcription. I'm currently reading The Bear by Andrew Krivak.
35. Favorite day of the week?
Now that I'm retired, all of them.
36. Can you say the alphabet backward?
Probably not.
37. How do you like your coffee?
I don't like coffee.
38. Favorite pair of shoes?
Whatever is comfortable. My new Hoka One One sneakers are nice.
39. Time you normally go to bed?
After midnight, but it varies.
40. Time you normally get up?
9 or 10 am, usually.
41. What do you prefer, sunrise or sunsets?
Sunsets
42. How many blankets on your bed?
One for me, one for hubby.
43. Describe your kitchen plates.
Dark grayish.
44. Do you have a favorite alcoholic beverage?
Never really liked alcohol.
45. Do you play cards?
Not for a long time. I used to love playing canasta with my mother, grandmother, and sister sometimes after school.
46. What color is your car?
Black (but I don't drive it).
47. Can you change a tire?
Nope
48. Your favorite state.
Geographic or mental?
49. Favorite job you’ve ever had?
Librarian
50. How did you get your biggest scar?
Hmmm..... they're mostly small and very faded now. The one on my palm looks like a dimple now that it's 55 years old. It was from an accident in an art class. 
~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!