I meant to post this sooner: the movies I saw in 2018. Some were seen in the movie theater, others on TV. Here they are in no particular order:
- Ocean's 8: A delightful, all-female caper movie
- Black Panther: One of Marvel Studio's best superhero films
- Blade Runner 2049: I hesitate to admit I never saw "Blade Runner." I did find this enjoyable and easy enough to follow.
- Dunkirk: A well done fictionalized account of the evacuation of British soldiers from the beach at Dunkirk during WWII.
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: A fun sequel to Ant-Man
- Thor: Ragnorak: Nice blend of serious and fun. Perhaps the best of the three Thor movies
- Avengers: Infinity War: Quite the cliffhanger to end this one. Things are getting dark in the Marvel movie-verse.
- Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle: Four teens get sucked into an old video game as their adult avatars. Fun movie.