Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Chocolate Bars


Last month, I was out on a photo walk and came upon a chocolate shop new to me, Chocolate Works. Judging from their website, they cater to kids. I bought a bar of dark chocolate to taste test.

Chocolate Works Chocolate Bar Wrapped

Chocolate Works Chocolate Bar Unwrapped
The chocolate was fairly smooth and creamy. I don't recall seeing the cacao percentage on the wrapper -- I meant to post this weeks ago, then forgot, and the wrapper is long gone -- but the chocolate had a nice sweet but not too sweet taste. It's probably just over 50%. There are 6 sections to the bar which broke apart easily. I ate them all in one sitting.

I also picked up a small bundt cake (really, a single serving) from the gluten-free, dairy-free BTW Bakery. It was yummy.
Mini Bundt Cake
Mini Bundt Cake


~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!