Tuesday, January 17, 2017

New Year Just Like Old Year


To be honest, most of what I'm still reading online has been political, which I try to avoid here on this blog. I had a political blog, but gave it up years ago. Now I just share those links on Facebook, which is easier, though depressing lately. So there hasn't been much by way of fun things to share, but here goes.

Tom Lenk's Instagram. I might've linked to it before, but it's worth a repeat. Actor Tom Lenk reenacts fashion looks from actresses on the Red Carpet. If you need a laugh, you can find one here.

That's pretty much it, actually. I had meant to share fun holiday links here, but forgot and it's a bit late for Chanukah and Christmas music now. I've really been in a funk since the election here in the US. I normally get in a funk this time of year as the days get shorter, but the political climate has exacerbated that. I suppose I could throw myself into finding fun things to post here as an antidote, but I haven't had the energy for it. Maybe now that the days are growing longer again, my mood will improve. I hope so. I love this old blog and I hate neglecting it. Think I'll go find some chocolate to stuff in my mouth. That usually helps!

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!