I don't know if anyone still reads this blog, but it does please me to post here every now and then. And it's a nice place to keep some of the links I've found. Here are the links from the past month.
- "Weird Al" Yankovic puts the third US presidential debate to music.
- The Late Late Show with James Corden does "Role Call" with Tom Cruise.
- These TrumpBookReport Tweets are funny.
- It's nice to be able to afford things like this, but when someone can, it's great when it's shared to the internet. A father had a series of photos done with his young daughter recreating shots from the upcoming Wonder Woman film and they're awesome.
- These mash-up Halloween costumes are amazing.
- The Deadpool movie is up for a Clio award for best ad campaign. This NSFW video they made to celebrate the nomination is hilarious and definitely not safe for work.
- This old vocational guidance film for librarians tickled me.
- And this time lapse video of the New York Public Library reshelving the books in its newly renovated main reading room is pretty awesome.
- An update from NASA featuring the Mars Curiosity rover.
- Horses learned to communicate with humans in a recent study.
There were a lot more links that interested me, but they were all political and I think it's best to not overwhelm this post with too much heavy matter.