Thursday, August 18, 2016

Let's Go to the Questionnaire


It's like the old days of blogging! I don't know how many of these questions I've answered previously, but a questionnaire is always good for a post. Got this one from a Facebook friend.

1. ARE YOU NAMED AFTER SOMEONE? As is the Jewish tradition of naming babies for deceased relatives, I'm named for my paternal grandmother.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? hmmmm... This question comes up on a lot of these, and this time, I can't remember.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not as much as I used to, because it's getting rather illegible.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Kosher style corned beef.
5. DO YOU HAVE ANY KIDS? Nope
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably. We'd enjoy doing the same things. :)
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? It's my second language!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope. Those suckers were yanked out when I was five.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE? I can't think of any circumstances I would do that while still alive.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL? Cereal (Cocoa Krispies, Rice Krispies with Banana slices, or Fruity Cheerios)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yup
12. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE STRONG? I used to be pretty strong, but not as much as I'm getting older.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate (See the name of this blog!)
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Faces, hair
15. RED OR PINK? Not fond of either, but red is tolerable. I hate pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF. Signs of aging.
17. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? Black gym shorts and teal Crocs. I've got a tee-shirt on, too. ;)
18. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chicken
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Mets at Giants
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue
21. FAVORITE SMELL? Vanilla. What can I say? It smells nicer than chocolate.
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Does the auto voice that called about something or other count?
23. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Baseball. Mets baseball. Let's go, Mets!
24. HAIR COLOR NATURAL? Dark brown
25. EYE COLOR? Dark brown
26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? In my teens, never did feel comfortable in them.
27. FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate, duh. Also, cheese.
28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Those are mutually exclusive? I'm not a big fan of horror, but suspense is fine. Happy endings are best, but I'm fine with endings that suit the story.
29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? "Brooklyn," on TV; "Star Trek Beyond" in the theater.
30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Ah, now we get to the shirt! Took a while. Black and white striped tee-shirt
31. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring and Fall.
32. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
33. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate ice cream, chocolate mousse, chocolate cake...
34. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW? The Devil's Alphabet by Daryl Gregory.
35. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE? Huh? Nothing. Assuming this means a computer mouse, it's just a plain Logitech mouse.
36. WHAT DID YOU LAST WATCH? Before this Mets game I'm watching, I watched the Mets pregame show.
37. FAVORITE SOUND? Music.
38. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Growing up, Beatles. Today? Probably a tie.
39. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hawaii
40. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Answering questionnaires!
41. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? NYC

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!