Monday, July 25, 2016

Questionnaire Time


Another questionnaire I saw on Facebook. Since it's been a while since my last post here, I figured it was worth doing. I had to do some grammatical editing of the questions.

1. Do you like blue cheese? No. My favorite cheeses are cheddar, Monterrey Jack, Gouda, Muenster.
2. Have you ever smoked? Nope. I can't stand being around smoke.
3. Do you own a gun? No.
4. What is your favorite flavor? Dark chocolate.
5. Do you get nervous before a doctor visit? Only when I'm there because I feel sick. I don't get nervous for annual physicals.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I think they're fine. I prefer all beef, either Vienna Beef or Nathan's.
7. Favorite movie? I can't pick a favorite anything. I might be able to narrow this down to my favorite 10. Nah, more like favorite 50.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? No Pulp Orange Juice.
9. Do you do push ups? No. I walk for exercise.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring, a necklace my parents gave me, and my mother's wedding ring.
11. Favorite hobby? Photography and reading.
12. Do you have A.D.D? An odd question, but no.
13. What’s the one thing you dislike about yourself? Aside from physical annoyances like the arthritis starting in my fingers, I'm quite satisfied with myself.
14. Middle name? I don't reveal that.
15. Name three thoughts at this moment: Answering these questions, deciding on what to eat for lunch, and sheesh, it's humid.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Water, OJ, and, uh, that's mostly it right now, actually.
17. Current worry? That Trump will win the election.
18. Current annoyance right now? Various aches and pains, and the heat and humidity.
19. Favorite place to be? Walking around Manhattan and the rest of NYC, taking photos.
20. How do you ring in the new year? Nothing special.
21. Where would you like to go? Lots of place I've never been to. Taking photos in Alaska would be nice. I wish I could visit the moon. And Mars. That would be awesome.
22. Name three people who will complete this: Other people who are bored, maybe.
23. Do you own slippers? No, I wear Crocs at home.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Navy blue.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never have, so I have no idea if I would like them or not.
26. Can you whistle? Not with any skill, and not for more than a second or two at a time.
27. What are your favorite colors? Blue, black.
28. Would you be a pirate? No.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower. I do a lot of thinking in the shower.
30. Favorite girl's name? Don't have one.
31. Favorite boy's name? Don't have one.
32. What’s in your pocket right now? Tissues. I always keep tissues in my pockets.
33. Last thing that made me laugh: Mike Piazza's Hall of Fame speech got me a bit teary-eyed and was the most recent thing.
34. Best toy as a child? That was a looong time ago. Maybe my Barbie, Ken, Midge, Allan, and Skipper dolls.
35. Worst injury you have ever had? Non-displaced shoulder fracture.
36. Where would you love to live? Right where I am, in NYC.
37. How many TV’s do you have? Three.
38. Who is your loudest friend? None of them are particularly loud.
39. How many dogs do you have? None. I don't have pets.
40. Does someone trust you? My husband does.
41. What book are you reading? Dark Voyage by Alan Furst.
42. What’s your favorite candy? Sno-Caps, Dark Chocolate M&Ms.
43. What’s your favorite sports team? NY Mets.
44. Favorite month? May/June and September/October: They have the best weather for photowalks.

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!