Friday, June 10, 2016

Latest Links


This year pretty much has sucked, health-wise. Been fighting off what probably is a cold the last few weeks. And been on a strict diet to try to combat IBS symptoms which excludes chocolate, so you can imagine how well that's going. Plus, it means no new chocolate to review. :(

I haven't seen too many movies this year, but I have been watching a lot of TV (Orphan Black has been awesome and so intense this season, which is saying a lot for a show that's always awesome and intense) and baseball and now that the weather is nice, getting out now and then to take photos. But mostly, I'm playing around online. Here are some links I enjoyed from the last couple of weeks.

The perfect gift for a Game of Thrones fan who's caught up with the show.
Superman will appear in season 2 of Supergirl, which makes me very happy. I can't wait to find out who gets cast in the role.
This behind-the-scenes video of how a recent Google Doodle was made is charming.



~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!