Thursday, April 03, 2014

Random Entertainments


This bit of spam showed up in the comment moderation queue for my book review blog:
"I don't write a ton of remarks, but i did some searching and wound up here "Wear a Book Around Your Neck".
And I actually do have 2 questions for you if you do not mind.
Could it be only me or does it look like a few of the responses
look like written by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you
are posting at other online sites, I'd like to keep up with
anything new you have to post. Could you list of the complete urls of your community sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?"
That was followed by a link for some streaming site that I'm sure I've seen in previous comment spam. I'm a bit surprised the spammer didn't ask for my mailing address, phone number, and Social Security number, too. The post the comment queued up for was a simple link to something fun and bookish. And I'm not sure why the spambot included an insult to other commenters. That's not a good way to get a comment posted. I suppose I'm lucky, though. In the last year or so, comment spam is way down for my blogs.

Another reason to love Hugh Jackman: Wolverine, the Musical.

Some other entertainments. I finally finished reading George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series and found this Honest Trailer for "A Game of Thrones" to be particularly fun.

Continuing on the "Game of Thrones" theme, these charts are rather funny. And these cast Q&As are fun. And then there's this, "Long Story Short." "Game of Thrones" returns for its 4th season on HBO this Sunday. If you haven't figure out by now, it's my latest obsession.


~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!