Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Play Ball


Flickr has removed support for Blogger, so I thought I'd test the embed code. It means I'll have to keep opening Blogger to post, rather than use a button on flickr. It seems that so many more people photoblog from flickr to Twitter and Tumblr now and so few of us who use Blogger, that they felt they could cut us off. I never thought I'd be blogging for so long, I'd be doing it from the time Google brought Blogspot to a time when Blogger and similar services (WordPress has also been booted to the curb by flickr) become less relevant than microblogging services. But I am still here and have no intention of leaving. So there.

Anyway, the official start of the baseball season here in the US is less than a week away, so I thought I'd commemorate that with a photo. And test that embed code thing I mentioned above.

Nope, can't do it. Can embed only a slideshow of my entire photostream which I do not want to do. So, it'll mean uploading pics directly to Blogger, which means using up my free Google storage. I'm not sure how long that will last. But here's the photo.

The Peeps Eagerly Await the Start of Baseball Season


~~~o0o~~~

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry too much about filling up the free storage. I've been uploading pics for all three of my blogs directly to Blogger for seven years and I've only used 1% of my free 15 GB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!