Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Odds and Ends


I wish I had a good excuse for not blogging for a while, but I don't have even a bad excuse. So how about some links instead?

Here's one that recounts how Ctrl-Alt-Del was conceived. And with Texter, you can make words with words. Found on The Presurfer.
Cyber Chocolate
If you're a zombie fan (Disclaimer: I'm not!), you might want a zombie-themed messenger bag. Found on Neatorama.

Apparently, it's the 50th Anniversary of Cassettes! Found on Bill Crider's Blog.

A year ago, Curiosity landed on Mars. You go, Curiosity! Seems like just yesterday, I stayed up and watched the landing online. :)

It's been a while since I posted so many links at once. That was fun! I hope you all agree, those few of you still reading this blog. ;)


~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!