Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Texas for Chocolate Lovers


I was visiting a friend in Houston this past weekend, and much chocolate was consumed. I believe this yummy ice cream was from Marble Slab Creamery. Unfortunately, they don't have a franchise in NYC. :( You can choose an ice cream flavor and mixin's, which they combine by smashing them together on a slab of marble. Hence the company's clever name.
Chocolate Ice Cream
I had a scoop of chocolate ice cream with mini marshmallows and chocolate sprinkles. The combination was chocolicious and if I'd actually been hungry, I likely would have added a couple of other of the tempting mixin's.

I also had a slice -- eaten over 2 days because it was HUGE -- of an amazing chocolate cake from The Chocolate Bar. No photo because it came out too blurry. But trust me. It was moist and very yummy.

And here's a non-chocolate photo: A lovely Houston sunset.

Lighted Trees in Houston


~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!