Saturday, March 02, 2013

Spam I Am


I allow anonymous commenting on my book review blog, Shelly's Book Shelf, in case an author wants to comment on a review of their book, which actually happened a couple of times. I do moderate comments because most anonymous commenters are spammers. Lately, I've been rather entertained by the spam text, clearly a mangled translation of whatever the spammers intended to say. So, I decided to post my favorites here. They're not bookish, so it makes little sense to post them on the book blog.

Here's the latest (and yes, it's all one comment):
Hello there, I found your blog by way of Google even as looking for a similar matter, your website got here up, it appears good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, simply turned into alert to your weblog via Google, and located that it's really informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels.I will appreciate in the event you proceed this in future.Lots of people shall be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!
Feeling: bemused

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!