Wednesday, March 20, 2013

More Spam-musment


This gem of spam was in my comment queue for a 2008 book review I'd posted.
"Τhis dеsign is incredible! You most certainly
know how to keeр а reader entеrtainеd.
Between your ωit and youг viԁeоs, I was аlmost
movеd to start my oωn blog (well, almost.
..HaHа!) Fantastіc job. I really loved what you hаd tо say,
anԁ more than that, how уou preѕented it.
Τoο cοοl!"
Of course, there are no videos on my book blog. I haven't figured out what's the deal with the weird Ws I often see in spam comments. And of course, the spammer or spambot posts a link to a blog, which contradicts the comment, but whatever.

Got my teeth cleaned today. Yup, retirement is a thrill a minute. ;)

Feeling: lazy

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!