Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Department of Random Thoughts


Because I don't have any one thing to blog about, I offer these bits from my brain.


  • I've been wondering if anyone's ever done a study on why dark chocolate, marshmallows, and caramel taste so good together.
  • I find it interesting how I've come full circle, once again playing with dolls like I did when I was little, but now I take photos of them and they have clothes that cost more than mine.
  • After more than 3 months of not playing Cityville, I logged into the game to take one last look at my beloved city before pulling the plug, and got sucked into playing it regularly again. Cityville: I can't quit you.
  • Every time I think retiring was the wrong thing to do, a former colleague tells me about some idiocy going on at the library and I remember why I retired in the first place. Thank you, former colleague, for making me feel better.
  • I do miss talking about books with my favorite library patrons, though.


I think that's it for now. My brain feels sufficiently empty for the moment. ;)

Feeling: mellow

~~~o0o~~~