Friday, October 19, 2012

Get Freaky


This is very freaky: manipulate Mona Lisa's smile. There's an odd fascination to this; I had to tear myself away. Link found on Bored Blog Almighty.

I saw Looper today. Very cool movie, much better than I'd originally expected. It had sounded hokey to me, just another Bruce Willis shoot-'em-up, but Joseph Gordon-Levitt is the real star, with Willis more a supporting player. It's a rather clever take on time travel, well played, and you have to pay attention to keep track of the goings-on/timeline. I think watching Doctor Who the last few years helped me keep the "timey whimey" stuff straight. So if you like thought-provoking science fiction/action/thrillers and haven't seen it yet, what are you waiting for?!

Feeling: content

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!